| How to Teach Kids.com |
This is how to teach kids to learn even when they're a baby! Now, here's the easy side. So if you have a fire truck, your kid or baby can look through it and explore it. Now if the baby's arm is in the way, don't just shove his arm out of the way. You can ask instead of shoving his arm out of the way. And if he/she says no then just move on to something else. It's also for older brothers and sisters.
What great advice! Thank you.
ReplyDeleteThank you for commenting.
DeleteI love that approach, so kind and patient! My son loved fire trucks when he was a toddler. We should play with his again.
ReplyDeleteThank you for commenting! The fire truck is pretty cool!
DeleteI wish my little twins could read this! I'll have to read it to them. They are still working on using kind words to each other instead of shoving! Thanks for being a great teacher!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I am a great teacher! Thank you for commenting!
DeleteOh we LOVE fire trucks! We will definitely be sharing this fantastic information. Thanks for the tips!! :)
ReplyDeleteThey are good tips, you know! Thank you for commenting!
DeleteI'm so glad I ran across this! When the new baby comes, we will definitely try this with the baby :). Karoline and Luke are going to appreciate the sibling wisdom from you, S!
ReplyDeleteThe baby should be not screaming so you're happy! Thank you for commenting!
DeleteMy baby is very young, so he sleeps a lot. What is a good activity that I can do with him to make sure that his awake time has some learning time?
ReplyDeleteWell, you could do a very, well, just the time that he's awake can be his learning time. And I bet that he might have fun learning about space. He can learn about Earth and Saturn and meteorites and stuff like that. Thank you for commenting!
DeleteYou are fortunate to have a good student. I can see he will learn a lot from you.
ReplyDeleteI think he might. Thank you for commenting!
DeleteThat is something my brother would like to do.
ReplyDeleteGood. Thank you for commenting!
Delete