Now, don't worry! Teaching babies and toddlers and every other kid is fun. So, you must go to the first post. Because it could be a little more understanding for you to go to the first post before you go to this post.
That's okay! I did a lot of kid-spelling in my day. Still do from time to time. The important thing is just to write down the ideas in your brain. Spelling can be fixed later!
Thanks for the tip! I'll check out the first post.
ReplyDeleteNow, just to let you know, I kid-spell a lot. I kid-spell every day. At least, I think every day. Well, lots of the time. Thank you for commenting!
DeleteThat's okay! I did a lot of kid-spelling in my day. Still do from time to time. The important thing is just to write down the ideas in your brain. Spelling can be fixed later!
DeleteThat's true. Thank you for commenting!
Delete